MATERIAL & CONSTRUCTION:
- Flame Resistant 100% Cotton light weight fabric. Fabric weight is 7 oz.
- Fabric complies with ASTM F1506 for Arc Flash and NFPA 2112 (ASTM F1930) for Flash Fire. Minimum Arc Flash rating (ATPV) is 8 cal / cm sq. and complies with HRC 2 rating.
- Garment is NFPA 2112 / HRC 2 compliant and UL CERTIFIED. 2” FR reflective tape is ANSI/ISEA 107 compliant.
- Fabric is mercerized and designed to provide minimal shrinkage, maximum comfort and optimum safety and durability.
DESIGN & SIZING:
- Full sleeve with cuffs. Action back pleats.
- Western style front open with Pearl Snap buttons.
- 2 breast pockets, with flaps and snap closure. Pen slot on left pocket.
- 2” High Visibility FR Reflective tape (ANSI / ISEA 107)
- Designed with optimum Safety, Performance, Style and Value in mind.
- Manufactured to US Standard Size Charts. Refer to Size Chart Image.
- NFPA 2112 (ASTM F 1930) Compliant for Flash Fire.
- ASTM F1506 (D6413 + F1959) Compliant for Arc Flash.
- HRC 2 (ATPV of 8.0 cal / cm sq or above).
- UL Certified (check labels for UL Stamp).
- All our NFPA 2112 / HRC 2 garments are identified by 3 point labeling system.
WASH / CARE INSTRUCTIONS.
- FR cotton based fabrics must be well cared to extend life and minimize shrinkage. Follow Wash and Care instructions provided.
- Our Fabrics are mercerized to minimize shrinkage. However, it is recommended to wash in mild temps and mild detergents to extend life.
- For garments worn on top of other garments or to have looser / comfort fit or if your garments will undergo routine industrial washes, we recommend one size up on the garment.
QUALITY / CUSTOMER CARE
- Just In Trend values and strives for Complete Customer Satisfaction and hopes to earn a 5 star on every transactions. We believe unconditional Customer Service is at the core of our success. Providing best quality, best value and fully compliant products ensures protecting YOU….and YOUR wallet.
We routinely seek Customer input and comments to continuously make improvement to our products. Any and every input is appreciated.