MATERIAL & CONSTRUCTION:
- Flame Resistant 88%C/12% twill Fabric. Fabric Weight 9 oz / sq yd.
- Fabric complies to ASTM F1506 for Arc Flash and NFPA 2112 (ASTM F1930) for Flash Fire. Arc Flash rating (ATPV) is 17 cal / cm sq. and complies with HRC 2 rating.
- Garment is NFPA 2112 / HRC 2 compliant and UL CERTIFIED. 2” FR reflective tape is ANSI/ISEA 107 compliant.
- Fabric is mercerized and designed to provide minimal shrinkage, maximum comfort and optimum safety and durability.
DESIGN & SIZING:
- Heavy duty Nomex tape FR Brass zipper.
- Classic regular fit to provide a work friendly cut and a classic look.
- Proprietary “Flex fit” hidden elastic in waist to provide comfort flexible fit.
- 2” High Visibility FR Reflective tape (ANSI / ISEA 107)
- Two quarter cut front pockets and two back pockets
- Manufactured to US Standard Size Charts. Refer to Size Chart Image.
- NFPA 2112 (ASTM F 1930) Compliant for Flash Fire.
- ASTM F1506 (D6413 + F1959) Compliant for Arc Flash.
- HRC 2 (ATPV of 17.0 cal / cm sq).
- UL Certified (check labels for UL Stamp).
- All our NFPA 2112 / HRC 2 garments are identified by 3 point labeling system.
WASH / CARE INSTRUCTIONS.
- FR cotton based fabrics must be well cared to extend life and minimize shrinkage. Follow Wash and Care instructions provided.
- Our Fabrics are mercerized to minimize shrinkage. However, it is recommended to wash in mild temps and mild detergents to extend life.
- For garments worn on top of other garments or to have looser / comfort fit or if your garments will undergo routine industrial washes, we recommend one size up on the garment.
QUALITY / CUSTOMER CARE
- Just In Trend values and strives for Complete Customer Satisfaction and hopes to earn a 5 star on every transactions. We believe unconditional Customer Service is at the core of our success. Providing best quality, best value and fully compliant products ensures protecting YOU….and YOUR wallet.
We routinely seek Customer input and comments to continuously make improvement to our products. Any and every input is appreciated